Thursday, September 16, 2010

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011











My favorite time of year....seriously is there anything better than throwing on your favorite oversized vintage Dior sweater and heading down to Lincoln Center to see the chaos that is Fashion Week?.............Okay maybe that's just me, regardless if you happen to be in New York mid-September I strongly suggest you follow suit. Even if your not into fashion (which you probably are if your reading this) Lincoln Center, the new home to the runways, is the place to be.

Hopefully unlike me, you remember to charge your camera. I was able to snap a few shots of some fashion girls including The Hills Whitney Port, before my camera went completely dead so check it out!...A blog without pictures is just boring

No comments:

Post a Comment