Saturday, April 30, 2011

FALL 2011

I know it took me awhile but better late than never I suppose. I couldn't call myself a fashion blogger and not highlight some of the key looks shown for Fall 2011. At this point I'm sure you've seen the shows or atleast the coverage so I'm not going to bother with a full-on analysis just some highlights to get you in the mood for the season ahead....

-SEEING RED; Rodarte, Kors, Wu, Rucci, Gurung the crimson color popped up throughout the collections

-CLOAKS/PARKAS; ADAM, Band of Outsiders, Altuzura featured the cloak and/or parka to protect us against the winter weather

-CLASHING/PATTERNS; Proenza, DVF, Libertine, Thakoon showed us how to make clashing patterns somehow work

-LUXE DETAILING; Oscar, The Row, Rucci, J. Mendel, PRADA defined luxury this season by adding exotic skins and fur trims

-GREAT LENGHTS; Gurung, Rodarte, Peter Som brought us sophistication with longer hemlines


























No comments:

Post a Comment