Saturday, April 16, 2011

Icon Status: Sunglasses

Yes it's that time of year again. I am not looking forward to the heat and sweating my ass off all over Manhattan but, I am looking forward to the season of the sunglasses. I know you wear yours all year round, but when the coats and layers come off, your eyewear tends to become the star of the show.




When I hit the stores I'll be back with my favorite pick of sunglasses for the moment...until then here's some inspiration and iconic eyewear for you to drool over. Warning: If you're not a fan of the HUGE sunnies you can turn away now Me, I'm a fan maybe 'cause I think I have a big round face and I need to compensate, or maybe it's just 'cause nothing says I'm an important SUPERSTAR like super-sized frames.....Louis Vuitton 'Bindi' Sunglasses circa 2007

Michael Kors Sunglasses Fall 09' (sidenote: I saw these glasses up close and personal when I was working for W Magazine and they are Ah-Mazing in person, although I never saw them go to retail...shame)

Chanel Sunglasses


Mykita and Bernhard, Limited Edition Sunglasses Est. $500

Anna Wintour in her signature Chanel Sunnies


Anna Dello Russo Rachel Zoe....she did ofcourse coin the word 'sunnies'

No comments:

Post a Comment