Saturday, May 21, 2011

Men's Style

While on my way to work the other day I ran into none other than Brad Goreski...you know the talented celebrity stylist and ex-co-star of the Rachel Zoe Project. He was looking chic in his signature tie/vest combo with distressed jeans and it got me thinking about men's style.

Although my background is in women's design and styling, I think it is way past due for me to give a little acknowledgement to the men who understand the art of fashion and give you and the men in your life a few inspirational/inspirational ideas to build your look. My top five guys with style (in no particular order) include:

-Marc Jacobs; he has kept the masses stylish for decades and in the past few years he has shifted focus to himself and stepped up his own look. Whether its a kilt or jeans Jacobs makes it work

-Brad Goreski; always looks put together no matter where he goes, and who doesn't like a bow tie?




David Beckham; enough said





Kanye West; no matter what you think of him Kanye not only understands fashion but supports the industry, lets face he's got style




No comments:

Post a Comment