Saturday, May 28, 2011

Red Carpet Rundown: Gwen Stefani





We're all guilty of it, I mean a celeb on the red carpet how can you not look. Although I look I don't normally discuss I leave it to the main-stream press, but I have to make an exception here. This look has stirred up rumors and gossip in the industry most of them related to Stefani taking credit for the amfAR Gala gown even though the design is said to be Michael Angel's.


The truth:

-Gwen Stefain wore this L.A.M.B custom gown to the 2011 Cannes amfAR Gala. The design was a collaboration between Stefani and designer Michael Angel. After the event the gown was auctioned off and raised $125,000 for amfAR.


Now let's get to what we're all here for...the fashion; Gwen looks amazing- a somkey eye and gold jewelry give this elegant dress a bit of an edge. Sorry Aniston, this is how you work a red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment