Saturday, August 20, 2011

Adventures in Accessory Design

Every now and then I get a little creative buzz and have to channel it into something. I may have strayed from my background as a fashion designer to the more style side of the industry, but when you've spent a buttload of money on an education it's kinda mandatory that you practice those technical skills from time to time. Hence, the experiment below; keep in mind even when I was in school the patternmaking/sewing was never my forte (and that photographing a black bag with out special lighting/camera equipment is a task in and of its own). With all that said here it is, a fairly simple black bag good enough to tote around until I find that splurge worthy piece for fall. So what do you do when you get that creative itch?












No comments:

Post a Comment