Monday, May 31, 2010

Dear Diary...

"This is where fashion lives...."



My name is Brian Gulash and I am a fashionholic, fashionista, fashionisto, fashionologist...well let's just say I love fashion. No really, I do. I'm 24 years old and I have dedicated the last 8 years of my life to the business of fashion. I grew up in a small town started in retail, moved to Chicago earned my BFA in Fashion Design, moved to New York earned my AAS in Merchandising and Management (from FIT) and through it all I have done a variety of jobs most of them for free including....W Magazine, Blackbook Magazine, ChicagoFashionMagazine.com, volunteering at fashion shows, assisting stylists, working in showrooms, PR firms, more retail....basically any job you can imagine I've done.



As it turns out fashion doesn't seem to love me, for the past year and a half I have been looking for steady work. I had no idea what a bitch this industry could be, and so here I am.



This blog is here to discuss all things fashion: designers, trends, fabrics, etc. Most importantly I'm here to connect with the fashion community and get out of my funk, and back to what I love.



Let's get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment