Okay admit it we're all victims of fast fashion, but deep down don't we all crave a little luxury? So where would you invest your money? Here are my top 10 fav bags of all time....
10. The Louis Vuitton "Speedy 35", http://www.louisvuitton.com/ $715.00.
Even if your not a fan of blatently displaying a logo, the Louis Vuitton label is known for quality, style, and luxury so attention must be paid. This bag has been around for decades and with the classic shape, color, and size it's easy to see why.
9. The Gucci "New Jackie", http://www.gucci.com/, $1,700 and up
I'm not usually a fan of the 'hobo' sillohoutte, but this bag from Gucci has changed my mind. It is available in a variety of skins, colors, trims, and fabrics. It screams Gucci, just in a more subtle way.
8. The Dior "Lady Dior", http://www.dior.com/, prices vary.
Once a favorite among the Perisian ladies who lunch, this bag has found it's way into the modern popculture. A simple shape with luxe detailing like the signature quilting, and the edgey "DIOR" hardware, this bag is a must.
7. The Balenciaga "Arena City Classic", www.barneys.com , $1,445.
This bag made it's debut in 2003 and became an instant classic. This will probably be the softest bag you ever own, seriously the picture does nothing to show how butter soft the leather is. All I can say is thank you Nicolas Ghesquire.
6. The Givenchy "Nightingale" (large lambskin in picture), http://www.barneys.com/, $1,895
5. The Yves Saint Laurent "Muse Two", http://www.yvessaintlaurent.com/, $1,795
4. The Fendi "Baguette", http://www.fendi.com/
3. The Prada "Nylon Tote", http://www.saks.com/
Miuccia Prada revolutionized the luxury market when she introduced her line of nylon bags. Be apart of the revolution with this updated and super chic tote.
2. The Chanel "Flap Bag", Chanel boutiques nationwide, $2,000 and up.
An instant classic since it's debut in the 1920s, there are no words....except I suggest getting it with gold-tone hardware in the caviar leather.
1. The Hermes "Birkin", Hermes boutiques, $4,000 and up.
When talking classic luxury it's near impossible not to mention Hermes. The 'birkin' was designed in the 1960s after Jane Birkin complained about how hard it was to find a bag large enough to hold what she needed. Today it's just as popular, a symbol of luxury and style.