Saturday, June 4, 2011

Trend Alert: NEON

I've never been one to dangle my feet in the water to test the tempature, no I'd rather jump in. I guess I feel the same way with fashion. Although my go to color palette will always be black and warm tones, for this season I'm willing to do a 180 and get behind the bright colors and neon hues.

Embrace the trend and work it your own way; add a neon on bag to add color to your look ala MIU MIU, maybe your a 'full on' type of girl and can work complimentry neons head to toe like Christopher Kane. Can't get behind the neon? That's okay, try the Jill Sander-pairing bold colors with a white blouse. Whatever your style, the color wave is all about having fun and making it work for you. I'll get you started with a few of my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment